Nominate a Spotlight
Submit Your Ideas
We welcome your ideas for the UDL Spotlight! Check the Nominating Categories below for topics and use the Submission Guidelines to send us your submissions.
- Teacher practice (pre-K through postsecondary; graduate; vocational; adult learning)
- Learning tools (free and commercially available)
- Teacher prep (preservice, inservice)
- Policy (national, state, local)
- Ideas (books, blogs, articles)
- Leadership (individual champions, organizations)
- Name/Title of Nominee
- Website/Contact Information of Nominee
- Brief Description of project/person/program
- Brief rationale for nomination – why you believe it’s Spotlight-worthy
- Brief Description of how this reflects UDL framework (see UDL Guidelines)
- Action and Expression
- Brief description of possible barriers to accessing the learning
- Name/contact of nominator
Do you want to see a sample nomination?
A CAST staff review team will evaluate submissions and select those that most align with UDL Guidelines and seem most likely to stimulate discussion in the field.
Do you want to participate in the review, either in person or virtually? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org